Monday, January 26, 2015

2014 in a Blurb

One of the most common things amongst all goals, is that most of them are never met.  I made the goal at the beginning of 2014 to start blogging, just to keep an online record of my life.  I kept that goal for two posts.  Fail.  This post is dedicated to 2014 and just a few of my favorite memories from the year.

Halley, Connor, Chad, and I (BYU's number one fans) road tripped to Las Vegas 
to the BYU Basketball championship game.  Watch our trip HERE.
Valentine's Day party with my best friends. 

Lucas, Me, Chad, Ashlyn, Brian, Caroline.


Visits from my life long friend Lexee.

The best trip is when the best people all road trip to California.
Watch our trip HERE.

My best friends' wedding.  Caroline and Brian got married!



My all time favorite pass time activity.  Long boarding through
Provo Canyon.

Beautiful hikes.  Utah is Rad. 


Fourth of July.  My second favorite Holiday.
(Daniella, Ashlyn, Me)

Floating down Provo river with some cool guys. 

Surviving the mine with my best friend Connor. 

Visiting my hometown of Parker, Colorado.
Also, I died my hair blonde in the summer because why not?
(Shilo, Michaela, Lexee, Me)




Ash and I on our first day of the fall 2014 semester. We rocked this semester. 
I got involved with BYUSA and planned their first outdoor concert. 

BYU Football and Shilo, the funniest girl ever. 

Sista, Sista, Sista.
(Michaela, Ashlyn, Me)
Hot Chocolate, football, and BYU fans. 



Halloweening.
Halloweeners.

Brad came home from his mission!! Brad is mine and Lexee's best friend
from High School and the funniest guy you will ever meet. 




Texas Visits.

Fam Bam


Con Con and a Christmas carriage ride.  What's better than that combination? Nothing. 



Surviving a near death experience with Ash and Connor.
This wasn't the first time I was in a near death experiences with Connor.
Maybe I should be skeptical of his intentions.