Sunday, November 22, 2015

September Fun

September is filled with the best kind of holidays, birthdays! My birthday, Ashlyn's birthday, and even my best friend Lexee's birthday are all in September. This September was a good one. I always feel so loved and grateful for everyone in my life on my birthday. Friends and family make a special effort to show how much they care about you and what you mean to them.  I always feel so spoiled for the quality friends and family I have in my life. This year my birthday was on Labor day so we didn't have school. A group of my friends and I went to breakfast (my favorite meal) at Magleby's (my favorite breakfast place). And in the evening more friends and family came over for cake and games. My birthday was simple, but very sweet. 

Ashlyn's birthday was the week after mine. I through her a secret Bachelor themed party.  Michaela, Cheyenne, and I found 10 random guys on campus to participate. We had the guys show up to Nolan's house before Ashlyn go there and hide in the basement. Once Ashlyn got there, they started coming out one by one and introducing themselves. we then preceded to have multiple rounds for Ashlyn to get to know them and ultimately eliminate them one by one until there was only one buy left.  The whole thing was a blast and filled with a lot of laughter. I definitely recommend throwing this party for any single girl or guy ;). You can watch the Ash's Bachelorette Bash HERE

I also started school again in September. I'm in the junior core of the Global Supply Chain Program.  It is seriously the perfect major for me, and I absolutely love it. I am so grateful that God led me to where I am today in slow incremental ways. Looking back, I can see his hand in my life and how one thing led to another. I have realized that is often how God works. He seldom shows us the big picture or his grand plan for us all at once. But instead, he gives us just enough sight to move forward a little at a time. And then when you take a second to stop and look back, you can see the his big picture and it is beautiful. 





Shout out to Magleby's for giving me the best birthday breakfast. 




September means the start of FOOTBALL season.



Fan picture with Kevin Worthin, BYU's President, what a stud.







The Bad Butt Billats in the entirety.  I love being a college with these sibs of mine.


Bridge jumping is Lehi.  One of the guys we went with got a rock stuck in his foot and we had to take him to the ER.  Every late night bridge jump has to come with a casualty.



A trip to Midway. Always so peaceful, always my favorite.